🍫 Cannabis-Infused Brownies Recipe
You will need:
- 1 cup cannabis butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cannabis butter and sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- If desired, fold in the chopped nuts.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan before cutting into squares.
Be sure to start with a lower dose of cannabis butter if you're new to edibles. You can always add more in future batches as you become more comfortable with the effects.
Delving into the world of cannabis-infused edibles can be a thrilling culinary adventure. Our recipe for Cannabis-Infused Brownies is a classic favorite, offering a deliciously indulgent way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis. But remember, the key to a successful edible experience is understanding the process and starting slow, especially if you're new to this.
Creating these brownies begins with cannabis butter, a staple ingredient in many cannabis-infused recipes. The potency of your brownies will largely depend on the strength of your cannabis butter, so it's crucial to get this part right. If you're a beginner, consider starting with a lower dose and gradually increasing it as you become more comfortable with the effects.
The process of making these brownies is quite similar to your standard brownie recipe, with the added step of incorporating cannabis butter. If you're unsure about this, our cooking with cannabis guide can provide some helpful tips and techniques.
Once you've mastered this recipe, the world of cannabis cooking is your oyster. From potent edible weed recipes to easy marijuana meals, there's a wide range of culinary creations to explore. You might even want to try your hand at creating your own weed edible designs for a fun and tasty experience.
Remember, consuming cannabis-infused edibles is a different experience from smoking or vaping cannabis. The effects may take longer to kick in, but they also tend to last longer. Always start with a small serving and wait at least an hour to feel its full effects before deciding if you want more.
Enjoy the journey, and happy cooking!